AIMS Power 10,000 Watt Modified Sine Power Inverter 12vDC to 120vAC 12 VDC 120 VAC 60Hz
This new 10000-watt 12-volt inverter model has all the capabilities of AIMS Power’s 8000-watt 12-volt inverter but offers a higher wattage capacity for bigger power demands. Our 10000-Watt 12VDC to 120VAC Modified Sine Power Inverter can run multiple appliances at once.
It also offers a reliable, powerful solution for operating a piece of equipment that demands a high-wattage capacity, such as an air conditioner or air compressor. These machines use what’s called “locked rotor startup” or “locked rotor amperage.” LRA generates a surge that only a very powerful inverter can handle.
This AIMS Power DC to AC inverter can get the job done because it can handle 20000 watts of surge for 40 milliseconds. This inverter is perfect for off-grid home backup power or at job sites where higher power demands are common.
AIMS Power is always rethinking how inverters can improve so we can provide our customers the best technology available in the industry. The biggest innovation in this inverter is its weight. At a mere 21 pounds, it is unmatched by any other inverter on the market with such a high wattage capacity.
Users will really appreciate the reduced weight and size if they use this inverter with a Vision battery bank from AIMS Power. Battery banks can become quite heavy, depending on how many are needed for the application. In addition to its light weight, this inverter has a compact design that makes it more convenient to install and applicable to practically any situation.
What really makes this AIMS Power inverter popular is its ability to run off of most vehicles’ and boats’ standard power system at 12 volts. That makes this inverter very attractive to mobile business owners. It will definitely save you money if you are using several inverters to upgrade a fleet of vehicles with aftermarket equipment that requires this much power.
Do you have a mobile business that requires operating various types of electrical equipment at different locations? This inverter will get you the power you need even under the most rugged conditions, whether you’re facing heat and humidity at a location by the ocean or the dust and dirt of a windy desert.
This 10000-watt inverter is equipped with over-temperature protection and dual cooling fans that keep it from overheating. Its conformal coated boards protect the device from water vapor, dust or dirt.
Our 10000-watt power inverter provides the reliability needed in many mobile business or off-grid applications. Just add a few AIMS Power’s inverter system accessories to complete your mobile or off-grid power system and you are good to go. Call or email our friendly, knowledgeable staff if you have questions about what’s right for your specific situation.
Do you have an RV you’d like to spruce up with some aftermarket additions like a sound system, automatic awning or air conditioner? This new model may be the one for you because of its wide range of capabilities.
If you have a boat that you’d like to outfit with some aftermarket fishing equipment, this new model won’t weigh your boat down or take up valuable space on board. It is marine coated and protected to stand up to harsh conditions.
- 10000W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave with Pulse Width Modulation technology (soft start)
- Volt meter on front panel to monitor your battery voltage
- Amp meter on front panel to monitor your current use (rate at which battery is drained)
- Over Temperature LED indicator
- Over Load LED indicator
- AC direct connect terminal block
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Single cooling fan thermally controlled
- Internally fuse protected
- AC output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 10000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 20000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 16 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
- Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: < 1.8 DC amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: 30ºF
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 140ºF (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 21 3/8″ x 7 7/8″ x 6″
- Weight: unit 23.1 lbs. boxed 25 lbs.
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
- This inverter requires 2 sets of 4/0 AWT cable if you are going to run at 10000 watts.